Rights of intellectual property.
The contents of this website, including all information, material, software and graphics, and information on products, services, process or technology (collectively: “Information“), are copyrighted by Uniface, its subsidiaries or licensors. You may use the Information for non-commercial, personal use only and under the condition that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Information is retained on any copies. No graphics contained herein may be used separate from the accompanying text. The Information is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change or removal by Uniface at any time without notice.
Names and logos identifying Uniface are registered trademarks or trademarks of Uniface B.V. All other company or product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to third party sites.
This web site may contain hyperlinks to other web sites which are controlled by third parties. Uniface is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents or use of these web sites.
This website is for information and illustrative purposes only. Uniface assumes no responsibility for accuracy or completeness of the Information available on its website. Uniface excludes liability for any and all damages suffered as a result of the use of or reliance upon (the Information available on) this website.
Any software programs and any corrections, updates or new versions of any software programs that may be made available by Uniface are provided subject to the additional terms and conditions indicated in the appropriate contract.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other web sites which are controlled by third parties. Uniface is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents or use of these websites.
Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Uniface be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, for any use of or reliance upon this web site, or any linked or referenced web site, including, without limitation, any lost opportunity, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data, even if Uniface is expressly advised of or otherwise aware of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, tort, or otherwise.
PO Terms and conditions – U.S.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ORDER IS WITH THE DISTINCT UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Order Number must be shown on all packing slips, packages and invoices.
- Materials purchased are subject to our inspection, and approval or rejection.
- We reserve the right to cancel any portion of this order, if not filled as specified.
- The seller shall, upon the Buyer’s request, suspend shipment and delivery of materials and all work and operations hereunder for such period as the Buyer may request.
- As applicable, the provisions of the Equal Opportunity Clauses pursuant to Section 202 of Executive Order 11246, as amended, and 41 CFR Section 60-1.40; are herein incorporated by reference. Further, sellers who (1) are not otherwise exempt as provided by 41 CFR 60-1.5, (2) have 50 or more employees and, (3) have a contract, subcontract or purchase order amounting to $50,000 that is necessary to the completion of a covered federal contract or subcontract are hereby notified of their obligations to file EEO Standard Form 100 and to prepare an affirmative action plan(s) as required under the regulations set forth above.
- This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
- This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Restricted rights legend.
The Information is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 and subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19, or its successor provisions, as applicable.
Contractor/manufacturer is Uniface B.V., Hoogoorddreef 60, 1101 BE Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Governing law and jurisdiction.
Unless explicitly agreed, you agree that any legal action, proceeding or other matter related to your access to, or use of, this website or the Information it contains shall be governed by Netherlands law and that the competent court of Amsterdam shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The software and technical data on this web site is subject to the laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions regarding import to, and export and re-export from, various countries, including export and re-export restrictions that may be imposed by applicable laws of the United States. By downloading or accessing software or technical data, You agree not to import, export or re-export, either directly or indirectly (including transmission and shipment) except in accordance with all applicable laws, and You accept responsibility to determine what is necessary to assure such compliance. In particular, but without limitation, You agree not to export, re-export or provide software or technical data:
- to a national or resident of: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or to any other country embargoed or restricted by the U.S. (This list is subject to change, and you must comply with the proscribed lists as they exist in fact.)
- to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders or the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals Lists, or
- to any person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any agency of the U.S. Government.
You also agree not to download, transfer, export or re-export Uniface, technology or software to yourself, your customers or any intermediate entity in the chain of supply if Uniface will be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling or use of missiles, chemical or biological weapons or for nuclear end uses, without obtaining prior authorization from the U.S. Government.