Uniface announced that it will participate in the world’s greatest mobile event – Mobile World Congress – over the course of four days, 2-5 March 2015, at Mobile World Capital Barcelona, Spain. Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest annual gathering of mobile and related industry C-Level executives. In total it attracts more than 85,000 attendees from over 200 countries who are treated to a wealth of learning and networking opportunities; product showcases and announcements.
This industry-leading event is made up of many components that attendees can take advantage of:
- A world-class, thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring more than 1,900 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- Global Mobile Awards program, where industry innovation and achievements are recognized.
At the event, Uniface will be showcasing and demoing the power of Uniface for enterprise mobility. Uniface will participate as an exhibitor (stand number: 8.1K79) in the App Planet Exhibition Area where attendees will hear how they can build advanced mobile apps in weeks, not months while protecting past investments. The Uniface team will demo an Insurance App, show how it was created and how it can be quickly modified using Uniface 10. In addition, Uniface will be offering whitepapers, presentations, application examples, and videos at its booth.
The complete agenda and list of speakers for the event can be found on: